All things southern...gracious living, fine foods, heirloom and vintage clothing and timeless decor.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Pictures, As Promised

Here are some new pictures, as I promised yesterday when I posted. Sorry, but I was just to lazy to go down and import them off of my camera! Old age creeping in!

Annie Frances is 3 now and she loves dresses. Not always heirloom dresses however, as she is quite the little "buster" and we really have to watch her when she is wearing a dress with French laces and puffing, etc.! This style little dress is just right for her though for church. They go outside during Sunday School, so we don't have to worry about her ripping out a fancy band! This is copied from Kari Mecca's "Sewing with Whimsy". If you don't have this book, it is a must to get. Such adorable designs with great directions and hand embellishments. Annie Frances loves all the dresses in this book, so I am trying to make her a few of these. This design is Kari's Simple Sash Sundress. I was even able to find fabric and ribbon the same color as her sample. I did add some bullion roses around the neck for my little touch of "heirloom" however. Annie really loves this dress as you can see from her modeling"








This little capri pant and apron outfit, I made for her for picture day at her school. Hope she likes it. It is reversable and has her name and monogram on each side. I don't have a pattern to reference for this one, as I made this up from an outfit I saw on a little one at her playschool. Apron top ties on both sides and she will have to wear a little tee shirt under it. She still looks cute in this little style. Don't want her to look too grown up yet. I'll post a pic of her when I see her in it.




That's it for today. I'm still sewing and enjoying spring!

1 comment:

fatima santos santos said...


Que preciosa!. . un bombon.

http://conmilamoresyseda.blogspot.com.es/